BY SIGNING UP TO ANY OF THE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES OR WORKSHOPS RUN BY GUILTY MOTHERS CLUB YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds for our workshops and development programmes. If exceptional circumstances mean that you are not able to attend the programme please get in touch and we can chat. A lot of time and effort goes into creating the content within the programme and we are pretty sure you will love what you receive. However, if you do decide at any point that the programme is not what you expected, then again please get in touch so we can try and help.
- For our online community we use both Facebook and Google Hangouts, attendees will be required to accept the individual terms and conditions of these social media providers – which are in no way associated with Guilty Mothers Club. It is not necessary to use Facebook and Google Hangouts to purchase a development programme though this may impact your experience.
- All content within our development programmes and workshops is owned by Guilty Mothers Club or where applicable the relevant collaborating business. It must only be for personal use and cannot be replicated or shared without prior consent.
- We reserve the right to amend the advertised content and/or dates and times of the programme as required. We will always give you as much prior notice of this as possible.
- Our online programmes do require access to a PC and internet connection and you will need to check you’re sorted on this front.
- Likewise with our physical programmes, we’ll sort the great content but unfortunately with transport and parking it’s over to you!
- We will automatically add you to our Guilty Mothers Club mailing list but you can unsubscribe from this list at any time. We will use your email address to send out links to webinars, extra course materials and other programme related info. We will also keep you updated on other Guilty Mother Club events and development.
- We do not store credit card details or share any personal information with any 3rd parties. Ever.