Organise My Entire Life
You know that feeling when you’re running around trying to do a million jobs and not doing any of them that well. You have this massive to-do list which seems to grow by the second, reminders written in about ten places but still manage to forget that costume for world book day, don’t feel in control and know that you could be far more effective if you could just find a minute.
The one thing I think most of us crave as parents is time.
So how about setting up a slick, productive, fully in control system for managing your time and organising your life? How about getting more sh*t done but actually more than that, how about slowing down and getting more of the stuff done that matters.
WHAT WE COVER:
– Why don’t I ever feel like there is any time? Where is it all going at the moment?
– Getting back control of where your time is spent and making sure that it is on the stuff that actually matters and not all the other things cluttering up your head.
– Getting super organised – practical tools and techniques that will reduce the constant fire fighting and remove that mental overload. Including step by step instructions on how to set up the two things I could not be without even for a day – the bullet journal and the ultimate household folder.
– Getting the right sh*t done. Ten all time tips for being more productive. These include how to do less but actually achieve more and how to know when you are at your best.
New stationery at the ready…
This 30 day course contains four workshops all delivered by video. Each week you will receive a reminder of your workshop (none are longer than 30 minutes long) and an email challenge to put your learning into practise. By the end of the 30 days expect to feel a noticeable difference in how balanced, together and focused you feel. That said we are all about the flexibility. Once you have bought the course it is yours to complete however you like; do it all in one afternoon, do it over two months, do it once now and again in six months time – you decide what works!
Session One – Does anyone have the time?
Where is all your time going at the moment and is there a way to use it more effectively? By the end of this first workshop you should be able to answer these questions.
Session Two – Taking back control of your time
Clearing the mental clutter and taking back control of that to-do list. Everything that is worthy of your time and energy will have a place.
Session Three – The mother of all organisation systems
I am a major fan of the bullet journal, if you’ve never done it before then here’s why you should and where to start. Plus how to set up the ultimate family folder – taking family organisation to a whole new level! Full disclosure I am a major paper girl, I like things written down. In this section I share the two things that have made a massive difference to my life and allowed me to launch and run a successful business working (until very recently) just 8 hours a week whilst having 3 young children. If you’re all about the technology these may not be for you but if you want to learn a way to get everything back under control and don’t mind in what format that comes you are going to LOVE this bit! Seriously.
Session Four – Getting sh*t done
How to be exceptionally productive by actually slowing down. Pens at the ready, here you’ll find ten top tips to get stuff done once your life is beautifully organised.
YOUR COURSE INCLUDES:
– A 32 page workbook filled with questions and activities to help you take back control of your time and organise your life. We very much advise that you print this out and get scribbling.
– A 35 page printable download allowing you to create your own Ultimate Family Folder. Includes beautifully formatted calendars (2017), weekly planners and multiple individual planning tools.
– You will also receive an email weekly which provides you with a short, completely optional, challenge which can help you to translate what you’ve learnt from the workshops into reality.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO BUY:
– An A4 folder and dividers
– A ton of post-it notes
– A pretty clipboard (to store your weekly planner – all will become clear)
– A pad for bullet journalling, Moleskine and Leuchtturm are often popular choices.
REVIEWS FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
“My mind feels free for the first time in a long time! I have all of my actions whether they’re big or small, long term or short term written down so I’m not constantly trying to remember to juggle everything. I feel I have achieved more in the 4 days since the course than I have over the last 4 months!”
“I am well known for starting diaries then quitting, making lists and losing them or putting up a giant noticeboard in the kitchen then failing to write on it. I love the idea of being organised but have never quite nailed it…until now. Thanks to Helen and this workshop I have been using my bullet journal to feel less stressed, more organised and more in control. I have even been able to find time to restart my yoga practise. Come on this workshop and gain the gift of time!”
“A brilliant intro to bullet journalling for anyone who wants to give it a go – it’s transformed how I’m translating my big goals into daily actions, and I’m hugely more productive now!”
“This workshop was brilliant and did exactly what it said it would do. I came away with easy to use tools to get my life organised, and even felt excited about it! Bullet journal has changed my life for sure!”
“Thank you so much for your workshop…it’s really helped me to gain better control of systems I already had in place and streamline them as well ask for HELP! I was trying to do everything myself and juggling all the plates was driving me mad so thank you!”
“Helen is so full of knowledge and enthusiasm, you just want to soak up what she knows and learn how to apply it in your own life. The following night I had my husband mapping out our weekly schedule and we’ve already created more of a structure, more time together as a family, and hopefully less wasted time.”